The Old Homosassa Learning Center is a committee of the Homosassa Civic Club, Inc.
Located directly across from the Homosassa Elementary School in Old Homosassa at 10950 W. Yulee Dr.
If you have any questions, email HomosassaCivicClub@gmail.com.
Phone number: 352-628-9333, leave a message!
Check out our Facebook page
For the Kids:
The new Fall Program will begin on September 25, 2017. (Please note the date has changed due to Hurricane Irma)
- The after-school program for the kids is Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 3:30 – 5:30 and will follow the Citrus County School Calendar. Open to kids second to fifth grade. High school students that volunteer will receive community hour credits. Ruth Hatfield, a retired educator, will be the coordinator for the fall program.
- Check out the new Learning Center blog to get up-to-date information!
You can download the forms for the after school program here:
For the Adults:
- Yoga continues every Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday in the Homosassa Civic Center led by Tiffany Beck of “Yoga by Tiffany”. $5 a session or $2.50 for veterans. Click here for the schedule!
- Sew Cool! Workshop — coached by Faith Peix, meets on Thursdays from 12:30 – 3:00. Open to any level of sewing skill, this is a place to meet and greet with fellow makers.
- Suggestions for other classes? Email HomosassaCivicClub@gmail.com
Would you like to volunteer? All volunteers that work with children will be background checked.
Always accepting donations of snacks and beverages for the kids, art and crafts supplies, books, musical instruments, yoga mats, sewing machines, ironing boards, irons, sewing supplies, fabric, and money!